Click the button below to go to the Fastfender product page on Amazon and order your Fastfenders directly!Order your Fastfenders!
Fastfender in use
The Fastfender is the ultimate solution for the rapid and straightforward hanging, adjustment and stowing away of boatfenders. We also have one model especially designed for steel wiring on sailing yachts, which is the Fastfender Sail. The Fastfender is available in three different colours: navy blue, black and white. Here you will find some advantages of the Fastfender in a row:
- Attach your fenders in the blink of an eye!
- Easy to use with one hand!
- Easily adjust your fender in height!
- Resistant to salt water and UV-rays
- Very strong material, long duration: 150 kg's, short duration: 300 kg's
- Made out of very flexible and durable material
- Resistant to temperatures between -20° and +40° Celsius
Using the Fastfender
Simply slide the hooks onto the railing. Now rotate the FastFender 90° and Fastfender will easily fall into place, resting on the railing by the hooks.
Setting up your Fastfender
Securing your Fastfender
When a knot is tied inbetween the two hooks, the Fastfender will be prevented from turning off the line (see photo 4) or coming off of the railing. This is an added security measure.